As a member, you will impact your community and the world at large by becoming part of a growing network of courageous and compassionate individuals who improve the lives of women, children, and families every day.
The National Council of Jewish Women St. Louis has over 1,700 members and is the 4th largest Section in the country. We join with over 95,000 other women nationally to make our voices heard in both Missouri and in Washington D.C. A membership to NCJWSTL makes a great gift for a daughter, granddaughter, niece, cousin or anyone!
Become a NCJWSTL Member
Become part of the NCJW experience and start making a difference.
Become a Member
Become a Local Life Member
Becoming an NCJWSTL member means you are sustaining our mission, and YOU:
- Gain the satisfaction of strengthening and working for social and economic justice for all women, children, and families
- Have opportunities to volunteer that truly make an impact
- Are invited to members only programs and events
- Receive a detailed End-of-Year Tax Letter
- Enjoy free notary service
- Are eligible to win special contests
- Get connected with NCJWSTL’s Online Member Directory
- Access personal & professional growth opportunities
- Are in-the-know with current & regular updates about NCJWSTL’s programs, service projects, advocacy issues, volunteer opportunities, and so much more!
Membership to NCJW is open, regardless of gender, race or religion.
Local Life Membership
$108 per year
$72 per year
$54 per year
$25 per year
Young Advocates - Birth to 18
$18 per year