April 27, 2017
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Westwood Country Club
11801 Conway Rd.
We invite you to share WIT, Wisdom and Insight with Marjorie Ingall.
Marjorie Ingall is the author of Mameleh Knows Best, a guide for Jewish mothers on how to raise successful, creative, empathetic and independent children. She is currently a columnist for Tablet magazine, where she writes about all things Jewish. From 2006 to 2010, she was a contributing writer at Self magazine. From 2002 to 2009, she was the East Village Mameleh columnist at The Forward newspaper. She has written for many other publications, including The New York Times, Glamour, Redbook, Seventeen, Ms., Food & Wine, Wired, and the late, lamented Sassy, where she was the senior writer and health editor and won several awards for health and social issues coverage. She is the author of The Field Guide to North American Males, the co-author of a sex-ed book for teenagers, Smart Sex and a former writer and producer at the Oxygen TV network.
Co-chairs: Lisa Gubernik, Hillary Hinz and Marissa Rosen (Westwood member)
- $1,000 Inspirer
- Four (4) VIP Tickets (VIP Reception + luncheon), 4 signed books, Recognition in NCJW Bulletin, Social media post and your logo on the event poster
- $500 Generation to Generation
- Two (2) VIP Tickets (VIP Reception + luncheon), 2 signed books, Recognition in NCJW Bulletin and your name(s) on the event poster
- $125 VIP Attendee
- One (1) VIP Ticket (VIP Reception + luncheon), 1 signed book
- $100 New Member
- One (1) Ticket (luncheon only) + NCJW Membership
- $60 Attendee
- One (1) Ticket (luncheon only)