NCJWSTL tributes are a meaningful way to honor and memorialize family and friends.
A variety of tribute funds help us pursue our mission of advocacy, education, and community service. All tributes of $10 or more are listed in the NCJWSTL Bulletin.
Your contribution is tax deductible! Please contact the NCJWSTL office at (314) 993.5181 or email@example.com if you have any questions. Your tribute will be sent out within two days of receipt.
When you make a tribute, you can designate your gift to one of the following funds.
- Back to School Store/Kids Community Closet Fund (BTSS/KCC)
- Lassie Frager Fund (LF)
- Section Priorities (SP)
- Advocacy in Action (AACT)
- Healing Hearts Bank (HHB)
- Jean Stein Bloch Wife Widow Woman (WWW-JB)
- Ruth and Nancy Siteman Leadership Legacy Fund (SLL)
- Women’s Emergency Services (WES)
- Crown Center and Older Adult Programs (CC)
- Wilma Messing Fund (WMF)