We accept new and gently used clothing, shoes, jewelry, accessories, home décor items, and more. All items must be clean and free of excessive wear or evidence of damage in order to be considered for resale. Please inspect your items closely before bringing them in. If you would lend it to a friend, we can use it!
Bring the items you wish to donate to The Resale Shop in sealed plastic bags or boxes that you do not need back. We cannot return boxes or hangers after we process your donation. Please keep in mind the size and weight of the bags and boxes you are bringing your donations in. Once donated, your items become the property of The Resale Shop.
We offer a pre-printed tax receipt for you to track your donations. All donation values are assigned by the donor.
Donation Center Hours
We are unable to accept the following items per store policy
- Used socks and undergarments
- Stained, out of date, or damaged items
- Items covered in pet hair or permeated with odors such as smoke
- Cribs, car seats, and other baby equipment
- Bed pillows and mattress covers
- TV’s, VCR’s, computers, printers, and other electronics
- Used kitchen appliances
- Any food or perishable items
- Wedding Dresses
- Sporting equipment
- Yard sale or garage cleanout remnants
- Ceiling fans or light fixtures
- Chemicals or items that take gasoline
- Stuffed animals
- Magazines, textbooks, encyclopedias, or reference books
- Office equipment or supplies
- Any other item deemed unsaleable by a member of the shop staff
On occasion we must decline donations because of health or safety regulations, unsatisfactory condition, or merchandising reasons. Disposing of these items results in an expense to our charity. Please consider this when selecting the items you wish to donate to The Resale Shop.